Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Almond milk – ¼ cup
Ground beef – 17 ounces
Onion – 1 [grated].
Cauliflower rice – 5 oz.
Egg – 1 [whisked].
Fresh parsley – ¼ cup [chopped].
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
Fresh mint – ¼ cup [chopped].
Dried oregano – 2 ½ tsp.
Olive oil – ¼ cup
Cherry tomatoes – 7 ounces [cut in half].
Cucumber – 1 [sliced thin].
Baby spinach – 1 cup
Lemon juice – 1 ½ tbsp.
Jarred tzatziki – 7 ounces
- Put the cauliflower rice in a bowl. Add milk, and set aside for 3 minutes.
- Drain, add beef, egg, salt, pepper, oregano, mint, parsley, garlic, onion.
- Shape balls from mixture and place on a work surface.
- Heat a pan with half of the oil over medium heat.
- Add meatballs and cook for 8 minutes. Stir to cook all around. Transfer
them to a tray.
- In a bowl, mix spinach with tomato and cucumber.
- Add meatballs, remaining oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add tzatziki and toss to coat.
Nutrition: Calories: 322 Fat: 18.6g Carb: 9.9g Protein: 29.2g