White mushrooms – 1 cup [chopped].
Ground beef – 3 pounds
Fresh parsley – 2 Tbsp. [chopped].
Garlic cloves – 2 [minced].
Onion – ½ cup [chopped].
Red bell pepper – ¼ cup [chopped].
Almond flour – ½ cup
Parmesan cheese – 1/3 cup [grated].
Eggs – 3
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tsp.
For the glaze:
Swerve – 1 Tbsp.
Tomato paste – 2 Tbsp.
Balsamic vinegar – 2 cups
- In a bowl, mix beef with eggs, salt, pepper, 1 tsp. vinegar, Parmesan
cheese, almond flour, parsley, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Transfer into a loaf pan and bake in the oven at 375F for 30 minutes.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat.
- Add tomato paste, swerve, and 2 cups vinegar. Stir well and cook for 20
- Take the meatloaf out of the oven. And spread the glaze on meatloaf.
- Place in the oven at the same temperature and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool, slice, and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 606 Fat: 26.4g Carb: 8.3g Protein: 79.8g