Spinach – 8 ounces [cooked and chopped].
Chicken breasts – 3
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cream cheese – 4 ounces [softened]
Feta cheese – 3 ounces [crumbled]
Garlic – 1 clove [minced].
Coconut oil – 1 Tbsp.
- In a bowl, mix feta cheese with cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and
spinach. Stir well.
- Place chicken breasts on a work surface.
- Slice a pocket in each, put them with spinach mixture, and season them
with some salt and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Add stuffed chicken, and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place in the oven for 450F.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Nutrition: Calories: 412 Fat: 49.3g Carb: 5.2g Protein: 57.2g