Beef stock – 1 cup
Peanut butter – 4 Tbsp.
Garlic powder – ¼ tsp.
Onion powder – ¼ tsp.
Coconut aminos – 1 Tbsp.
Lemon pepper – 1 ½ tsp.
Beefsteak – 1-pound [cut into stripes].
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Green bell pepper – 1 [seeded and chopped].
Green onions – 3 [chopped].
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter with stock, aminos, lemon pepper. Stir well
and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium heat.
- Add beef, season with salt, pepper, onion, garlic powder, and cook for 7
- Add green pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and peanut sauce. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
Nutrition: Calories: 222 Fat: 10.3g Carb: 5.9g Protein: 26.6g