Turkey meat – 4 cups [cooked and shredded].
Squash – 2 cups [cooked].
Chicken stock – 6 cups
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Canned chipotle peppers – 1 Tbsp. [chopped].
Garlic powder – ½ tsp.
Salsa Verde – ½ cup
Coriander – 1 tsp.
Cumin – 2 tsp.
Sour cream – ¼ cup
Fresh cilantro – 1 Tbsp. [chopped].
- Heat the stock in a pan over medium heat.
- Add squash, stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add turkey, salt, pepper, coriander, cumin, salsa Verde, garlic powder, and
chipotles. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream, stir, take off heat, and divide into bowls.
- Top with some chopped cilantro and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 153 Fat: 5.6g Carb: 2.9g Protein: 21.9g